Thursday, June 19, 2008

iPod

I have a new iPod. I can fit 1000 songs on it. Not sure when I will have enough time to listen to 1000 songs lol but at least they will be stored there ready & waiting. Isn't technology fantastic :O) Mind you I will have to buy a huge magnifying glass so I can see what's written on the screen ROFL. Talking of seeing things, I am officially married to an old man :O( Andrew has ordered some new glasses & they are ... OMG ... bifocals!!! Is this the slippery slope into old age? Nah, I'm not going to allow him to get old he, he. He hasn't got any grey hairs to speak of yet, so I think he's good for another few years ;O)

The other news today is Lisa has booked her driving theory test for 11th July. She's got a lot of work to do now learning the Highway Code.

Last but never least, the HS:MS prompt today is Grid ?????

No comments: