Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who Do You Think You Are?

Ooo I'm just loving this new series on BBC1. Last week they traced the family history of Patsy Kensit and I have to say it was brilliant. Last night we watched Boris Johnson & again I loved every minute of it. It's amazing what records are out there & what you can find out about your family :O)

Phoned Elena last night & she had spent the day in Mablethorpe. It sounds as if she's having an amazing time, can't wait to see her next week :O) Just got to book a ferry for Wednesday.

I'm hoping Chris is OK and that there hasn't been any damage from the hurricane. We've been thinking of her and praying everyone is OK and not suffering too much.

Ordered a load of non perishable food for Lisa last night. Our food prices have rocketed over the last few months to silly prices so I thought I would try and give her some help. She is working hard and still trying her best with her driving. I went out again with her yesterday & I can't believe how much she has improved in a week. The traffic is so busy on the Island at this time of year especially with the holiday makers so she did very well indeed.

Good news, Dan passed his driving test (Teresa's eldest son) well done mate!!!

No comments: