Sunday, October 12, 2008

Summer Heat & Brain Shrinkage

Wow what a gorgeous day full of blue skies, sunshine and warmth. They said we would get an Indian summer this year. Wonder why they call it an Indian summer? Anyway, guess where I am ~ at flippin work, stuck in the office, making a flow chart for Paul so he knows how our computer programme works! I wouldn't mind but I don't know how our computer programme works & I'm supposed to be the brains of the outfit lol. I have worked out so far that our Static Bookings are split into 2, ones inputted by us & others that are retrieved from e-mails. Do you think that will do? No I don't either. Never mind, Kerri has been to see me (on her day off) and we've had a cup of tea in lieu of a lunch break. It's very hard work you know. I have since eaten a roast beef & onion muffin (left overs from the gorgeously gorgeous roast beef & Yorkshire pudding dinner that Andrew cooked last night). I've used my brain so much now that it's fried & incapable of linking two thoughts together. Kerri assures me there has been a study done about brain shrinkage. When you reach a certain age, parts of your brain actually starts to shrink ~ yikes!! I think mine started on my birthday this year as I can catagorically state with utter conviction...........................................that.........................urmmmm.................................. what was I talking about???

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Awww bless ya darling!
Poor you, i don't think i'd stand a chance with your booking system either. Tell him 'He da boss' sort it out on his own *TUTS* sending you a big hug for ya brain
{{{{{Vandas brain}}}}}}

PS. Postman Pat should be bringing you something to make ya smile soon
Love ya lots
Teresa xxxxx