Sunday, November 02, 2008

I Miss You, Come Back!

First of all I just wanted to say well done to the brilliant, fantastic, amazing Lewis Hamilton. We've been listening to the news, on the hour, every hour, all the way home from Teresa's house with fingers, toes & eyes crossed. Hoping beyond hope that Lewis wins the Brazillian Grand Prix. I'm very happy to say he's done it!! He's now entered the record books as Formula One's youngest champion :O) Fabulous!!

I'm hoping his driving conditions were a tad better than ours. We had warning signs saying 'surface water, slow down'! Gemma didn't seem bothered though lol. So yes we're home now from our lovely week away. We've had the best time ever but it was really hard to leave Teresa & the gang ths morning. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a tear in my eye (OK, I'll confess, my feelings got the better of me and I just couldn't help but cry). But, each cloud has a silver lining, we will see them all again next month ~ how cool is that!! It wasn't only me that was sad to leave, poor Max has been upset all day. When I spoke to him tonight he said ... I'm upset, I'm crying, I miss you, come back!! In his gorgeous little voice (he's only 2 ~ aww). He's been such a good boy all week. We've dragged him round old buildings, shops etc. and he's been an absolute star. Just look at this adorable face, you can't help but love him :O)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time.

That aside, did you see House last week???

Teresa said...

Awww i do love your blog!
Thanks ever so much for coming to see us, we loved having you. Poor Max has been inconsolable all day and just when you think he's forgotten he starts asking where you all are again LOL. Can't wait till next month so we can see you all again.
Love you loads
Tree & gang xxxxxxxx