Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Elena's Birthday

Oh dear, I've been neglecting my blog again :O( I blame Farmville on Facebook of course lol. Nevermind, I'm here now :O) I'm pleased to announce the completion of all things Christmas. The presents have been bought & wrapped, the menu has been made & the freezer is full. It was so lovely to walk round Newport yesterday with Kerri and not have to worry about gifts. I had a great time, the weather was gorgeous, blue skies & sunshine, so it was a pleasure just to walk round the shops. We did struggle to park the car so ended up at the Quay & I'm so glad we did. It's so beautiful down there with all the wildlife & boats. Just look ... it's a pity there weren't seven of them :O) Last week it was Elena's 15th birthday! Where did all that time go? We took her and her friends to Pizza Express & then to the cinema to watch 'A Christmas Carol' in 3D. What a great evening and what a lovely bunch of kids. Elena & Emma Sophie & Aaron AlexToni Emma, Tom & Ella

No comments: