Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Deathly Hallows

I know Gemma, I really need to finish my blog posts from America :O)

Just a bit of a catch up today. On Friday, Andrew & I ordered the new carpet for the Dining Room after weeks of deliberating about the colour. After work, we met Liam, Lisa, Gemma, Elena & Sam at Pizza Express in Newport and had a lovely meal with them all. The reason Andrew didn't cook tonight was this
as every Harry Potter fan knows, it's the symbol of the Deathly Hallows. Part one was just amazing, so dark but with lots of funny moments to lighten the mood.
And yes, I hold my hands up, I cried when Dobby died, even though I knew it was going to happen, it still made me sad. I love Dobby!

Andrew spent the weekend painting. He's done a fantastic job. I can't wait to take some photos of the finished room and put them on here.

Gemma spent the day with us on Sunday, and then on Monday she drove one of her clients to Yorkshire for a funeral. Brave isn't she. She is such a great driver I wasn't worried at all, I did feel sorry for her though as it's such a long way. She phoned last night to say she was safe & sound.

I went out with Kerri & Val (from the holiday park) last night for a Chinese. It was great to see them again and we talked for England. I didn't realise quite how much I'd missed them. Elena babysat for Val's son and had a ball. She is so good with kids.

Lisa's been working hard at school and at Newchurch rehearsing for the pantomime. It will be like old times when we go to watch her in February.

Haven't done anything about another holiday yet. We can't make up our minds whether to go to Kenya to do a safari or Mexico to look at the Mayan Temples? Some more research is needed I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

car insurance missouri discovered your site on del.icio.us nowadays and actually liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be in turn to check it out some more later .. Martin , texas auto insurance