Friday, February 18, 2011

Ann Summers

I love my new job, but I miss my friends from the Holiday Park so much. So when I got an invite to Val's Ann Summers party on Tuesday night, I couldn't wait to go. It was so great to see everyone & catch up with all the news. Kerri even remembered her camera (thank you Kerri).

Yes Collie, Loz is pregnant!
Kerri didn't believe her lol.
I'll give you 3 guesses at what Collie's got in her hand ;O)
Thanks Val, we had a great evening. Can't wait until we go to yours Kerri at the end of March! xxx

Talking of all things Ann Summers. I've had such a laugh at work today. I was typing up the Service Schedule for Pam. It's a list of Vehicles and the dates of their safety inspections & MOT's. Not funny in the slightest until you come across S&M & lube!! I kid you not. S&M (just in case you didn't know) stands for service & maintenance and apparently some vehicles need lube!

We had such a laugh, as my colleagues explained it all to me. Rob even wrote in the diary ... S&M oooo lovely .... just for a laugh. Then (you just had to be there) a customer came into reception and asked if we sold Grease Nipples!!! OMG it took every ounce of strength not to laugh. To make matters worse I had to go & ask the boss (who was in a funny ha, ha mood this afternoon) if we sold them. The look on his face was priceless. With a glint in his eye and a grin from ear to ear he said, yes, what size? We all fell about laughing when the customer left. They are so used to using all these words & phrases that it takes someone like me, who has never worked in the motor trade, to make them realise how funny they are :O)

1 comment:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Kind of glad you miss us.
I like the new wallpaper you have got over here.