Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fisherman's Cottage

Had the most gorgeous walk along the seafront with Andrew today. Been to the Old Village in Shanklin and had a Ploughman's lunch at the Fisherma's Cottage with Stilton & crusty bread. Sat in the sunshine looking out to sea & thought how lucky are we.

Andrew & I have a week off work booked at the end of June & one of the things we've planned to do, is to meet up with some friends in Christchurch for the day. I've know Jean & John since I was 14 & it will be so nice catch up with them. I've been racking my brains what we can take & today it came to me. A picnic lunch ...
  • Crusty Bread
  • Salad Leaves
  • Isle of Wight Blue Cheese
  • Grapes
  • Baby Plum Tomatoes
  • Isle of Wight Rhubarb & Pear Chutney
  • Magners Pear Cider
  • J2O 
  • Photobook
  • Picnic Chairs
Good idea or what :O)

No comments: