Saturday, August 06, 2011

Osborne House

Week 1 of the photography course ... Osborne House.

Spent 3 hours this morning wandering around the gardens of Queen Victoria's summer residence armed with a camera & an umbrella. The weather's been glorious all week, especially Wednesday when it was too hot to actually do any work, but this morning it decided to rain. The camera club met in the car park and Dick, the man who was teaching the course said, due to the weather, crank your camera's up (or down, I can't remember which) to ISO 400. I told him this bit of information went straight over my head but he said ... don't worry you'll learn about that later! So feeling a bit miffed, I put the camera on iA mode (intellegent auto) crossed my fingers and started taking photos. This is the result.


























No comments: