Thursday, December 21, 2006

Day 21 ~ Right Now

















OK, here are some photos of my house right now. I promise I didn't do anything after I read the prompt, I just went and got the camera and took the photos. I amazed myself how tidy everything was. I hadn't realised before, I thought I was quite a messy person. Perhaps it's an organised mess?? The blue cushions on the sofa belong to the old sofa which I was removing as the new one is coming today. My kitchen work top always has stuff on it but the worst place is the top of the microwave ~ it's a flylady "Hot Spot". I had finished my shopping page last night so I had to tidy the mess up before going to bed last night so there was enough room to eat breakfast. The washing mashine has one load in it with the ironing in the grey basket and the dirty washing in the pink one.

1 comment:

scrapdolly said...

Wow - you are a brave - and tidy lady
Well done .... I failed!