Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lisa Laptop!!

I've just come home from work and checked out today's HSMS word ~ Tassel. The only thing I could come up with was the black tassel which adorns my little black handbag, mmmm not very interesting! I went upstairs to find my gorgeously gorgeous, scrumdiddlyuptions, love her till it hurts, daughter, Lisa, snuggled in bed with her laptop. I told her I needed a tassel for HSMS and she found one for me!! She has a lovely Chinese style jewellery box complete with 3 sweet little orange ones. She is so lovely and was genuinly excited when she found them. I'm going to miss her so much in September when she goes to Uni. I know we can phone each other and we have MSN but it's these little things I will miss. You know when you suddenly think, "Oooo ~ I'll ask Lisa" and she won't be there. I'm trying not to dwell on it too much and I'm trying to think that it's a positive thing she's doing. She wants to be a teacher and do you know what, she will make the best teacher ever!! The kids will adore her :O) Of course I will be her number one fan, that's a mother's right, yes?!! She cracks me up sometimes too, we love to laugh. Yesterday she spotted a pair of Andrew's old glasses we are going to recycle and she put them on. They looked so funny!!Anyway, I bet you can't guess what the weather's doing!!! RAINING!!! I snook out yesterday in between showers and snapped a couple of bits. Elena's shell she found on Bembridge beach and the puddles of water on the plastic table & chairs we keep on the patio just in case the sun shines {lol}.And just look what I found on Flickr last night. The most yummy scrummy cakes ever!! Well they do LOOK yummy, not sure how they will taste with all those E-numbers in them?? They have loads more on their web site pink cake box (no I'm not on commission ~ lol).
Tuesday, Tesco as usual & Lisa's singing lesson!! Bought Elena a little cerise number for her trip to France :O) We tried taking a photo but the light's cak so we'll have another go tomorrow. I went to get my washing out of the tumble drier (we keep it in the shed to put us off using it) and as I was walking back down the garden path Elena was stood outside with the camera. This is what she took :O)

Then I got to the computer and another of my gorgeously gorgeous, scrumdiddlyumptious, love her till it hurts daughters, Elena, had written me a message ... To mum, You can fall from a mountain, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall, is to fall in love with me Awww, how totally gorgeous is that :O) Oh, and I forgot to say, I have got the 29th May off work so yes, I will be going with Elena to London. I can't wait, I've never visited the London Museum so must do some research on my favourite search engine ~ Google!! Last but not least, 0ne more sleep!!! Yep, just one more sleep until I can go and buy Harlan Coben's new book, 'The Woods'. A slight change of plan, Elena wants to come with me to Newport so we are going after school {very big grin}.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Vanda, I wrote a whole sad message to you but deleted it! All I can say is, I know exactly how you feel, and my biggest cyber hug goes to you for your sweet girl. x x

Angela said...

You've updated with more pics. I just want to say that the photos are amazing. The shell photo is just awesome and the others with the reflections are wonderful.

And don't even start me on those cakes......wow!

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh... those cakes are GORGEOUS!! I would love to be able to make a creation like that!