Monday, May 14, 2007

My Conservatory

When we moved into this house there was a poorly built 'lean to' on the back which, was supposed to be the kitchen. The first summer we were here, Andrew & I knocked it down. This wasn't hard as most of it was falling down anyway so Andrew, being the darling that he is, built a Conservatory instead. It's very handy marrying a carpenter who has also got qualifications in building & electrics!!
I love this room as it gets so much light (maybe even a bit too much light in summer). Andrew spent yesterday moving the old computer (and I mean decrepit) out of Elena's room and bought it downstairs. He made a little office in there so we can both be on the computer at the same time especially if he needs to do some work & can't bring the laptop home :O) I'm very reluctant to give up the computer at the moment as I'm loving writing this blog and uploading photos :O) I would give it up if someone "needed" to do something but I don't want to ;O)
Today I've given it a bit of a clean and thought I would take some photos of Andrew new "office space"!!This is the otherside. The lounger stays there so we can whip it outside at the first sign of sunshine!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

You have a gorgeous conservatory, is that like a small room off of the back of the house? that leads to the garden?