Monday, May 14, 2007

Obsessive Compulsive?

We slept tonnes better last night and I actually feel refreshed this morning :O) I think I have a bit of an obsessive nature though! I got up, made a cuppa tea, switched the computer on to have a look on Her Space, My Space and started taking photos {lol}. I'm still in my dressing gown and I won't even tell you what my hair looks like ~ yikes! Anyway, today's word is chocolate and luckily we hadn't eaten all the chocolate mice we bought from the pick & mix shop on Saturday :O) So I've uploaded a photo of them. So not only am I obsessed with Tea, HSMS and my camera, I'm obsessed about the weather! I ventured outside the back door to have a look at the garden ...Checked out the clouds ... Checked the outside temperature ... Checked how wet everything was ... And then spotted the little bell hanging by the back door. Andrew rescued it from a house they were renovating a couple of years ago.Gemma has just got home, she stayed at Matt's house last night. We've ordered the Cineworld tickets from Woolworths (where she works). When you have worked at Woolies for more than 6 months not only do you get a discount card for up to 30% off everything instore, you also get a little book which tells you how to get money off things like Tenpin Bowling & Cinema Tickets. So we worked out there will be 11 of us going to see Pirates of the Caribbean, Me & Andrew, Claire & Chris, Gemma & Matt, Lisa & Liam, Elena, Matthew & Zoe!! I'm sure we'll have a fantastic time. The tickets were 20% off the normal entrance fee :O)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I find this lot of pictures so peaceful...