Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

We're off to the cinema today to watch Kung Fu Panda. It's probably a good idea to do it today as the weather is still pants. It's warm enough but it's grey & drizzling outside :O(

A week today we are taking Jake back home & leaving Elena with my best friend Teresa. Apart from clothes and shoes she needs ...
DS, games & charger
iPod & charger
Phone & charger
Spending money
The bag of books for Teresa
Eye mask (no curtains)
A card for 'Your New Home'

Yesterday we cleaned the house from top to bottom. Lisa drove me to Lidl's & back. She needs practice with her driving so her driving intructor (& my next door neighbour) thought it would be a good idea for me to sit in the car so she could practice. At least Sandy has duel controls lol, all I have is a handbreak!! Then I took everyone for a game of crazy golf on Shanklin sea front. Lisa beat us all.

No comments: