Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

Kung Fu Panda was well worth watching. It was funny and entertaining, not Mamma Mia but OK. Getting in to Newport however was a different story. The traffic was horrendous, I think all the holiday makers on the Island decided to go to Newport because the weather was miserable. We set off at 11:30am & got back at 4:00pm, a journey which usually takes 15 - 20 minutes at the most. Nevermind we enjoyed ourselves. When we got home Mum & Dad had called round and were talking to Lisa in the front room. They had bought a photograph of my Granny Shirt. It was taken at 64 Park Road, Chapel-en-le-Frith in 1964. Everyone had congregated there after my christening :O) This afternoon we went to Waltzing Waters in Ryde, called at Tesco on the way back and came home. The photo prompted me to do something I've been meaning to do for ages ~ send for Lily Horrocks & Tom Shirt's marriage certificate :O)

No comments: