Friday, August 22, 2008

Going For Gold

We are still glued to the Olympic Games :O) We are not a very sporty family but there's just something about watching the Olympic Games. Britain's sportsmen & women have done brilliantly, look how far up the medal table they are. Just think in another 4 years we will be able to watch some of the 2012 Games live ~ wow! Now over on HS:MS Suzi B is at the helm. I love Suzi B, she has a wicked sense of humour and her blog is just a pleasure to read. I loved taking part in HS:MS but spent ages leaving comments for everyone else which was great as I got back some lovely comments about my photos too but it was very, very time consuming. I've just nipped over there this morning and nearly wet myself laughing at her photo for the letter B ~ look here lol!

Some people suffer with OCD (obsesive compulsive disorder) and although I have a thing about pegs on a washing line I'm not afflicted with these particular letters. The 3 letters I suffer with are CBA (can't be arsed). I have cleaned the bathrooms today, hoovered upstairs, emptied the dishwasher, made the bed & Lisa has done the ironing but honestly I just CBA. I should be tidying up, sorting out Elena's room before she gets home, finishing cleaning the kitchen cupboards or getting the finaces up to date but I'm here blogging & drinking tea. If anyone has any ideas to motivate me please let me know :O)

The lads are back from their kayaking trip. They've only been down into Sandown Bay and round Culver point to the nostrils but they had a great time. Lisa cooking lunch :O)

No comments: