Sunday, August 10, 2008

Who Do You Think You Are?

A new series of "Who Do You Think You Are" starts next week. They are tracing the family histories of Patsey Kensit, Boris Johnson, Jerry Springer, Esther Rantzen, David Suchet, Ainsley Harriet, Jodie Kidd & Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen. I will be glued to the TV :O)

I haven't packed yet for our trip to Teresa's. I'm usually really organised when we go anywhere but not this time for some reason. She phoned me last night & said we only need to bring clothes, toothbrush & slippers as she has everything else. We've always done it like that to save any hassle. We always try & provide everything for them too when they come to us so it's works really well. I can't wait to see her again & give her a big hug. I've not seen her since they came to stay with us in February. We talk to each other on the phone but it's never the same as spending actual quality time together. Lisa & Liam are house sitting so Elena's animals will be OK (well Spongebob & Gary the fish & Monkey the hamster).

Andrew finished work on Friday for a week so it will be great to spend some time together. Mind you a week will go very fast, it always does.

I picked up the curtains for the little bedroom yesterday so they just need hanging. They are dark brown to go with the colour scheme. I'm hoping to get a picture frame soon to frame the picture Elena made at school. It's really lovely & will go brilliantly on the wall in the bedroom as it's all browns & gold. I'll post a photo of it soon.

No comments: