Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Confession Time

I could make all the excuses under the sun from suffering the CBA's to having a bad back, from the busy season at work to decorating but I have to confess the house looks like a tip!

The conservatory has been half full of all the stuff we sorted out for the car boot sale and half full of Gemma's belongings whilst we decorated her bedroom. We had a car boot sale so half the conservatory was empty for a day! Liam stored his stuff there for Uni which went in a couple of days so I'm not moaning about that at all. Liam took his stuff & now it's full of Lisa's stuff for Uni.
Elena's room is being decorated so she is sleeping in Gemma's old room and it's a mess. She has her computer on the dining room table! Lisa & Liam's room is a mess. I have to tell you that our room is a mess too ~ HELP!!!

Do you want to see the evidence??? {cringe} Please don't think we are like this all the time because we aren't. Usually the house is very orderly with most things in their place but OMG at the moment it's really bad :O( What I need is a Teresa :O)

I have a plan though. When Lisa goes back to Uni a week on Saturday, I'm going to clean & tidy her room. Move all Gemma's stuff into Lisa's cupboard & clean & tidy the conservatory. By them Elena might just be back in her own room so everything will be much more organised and tidy. This is my conservatory last year, so I'm hoping it will be back to normal very soon :O)

No comments: