Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jungle Fever

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is the weirdest programme ever. If you think about it it's awful. Twelve famous people are thrown together in a jungle on the other side of the world away from their loved ones. They're all hungry, tired, uncomfortable and made to face all sorts of disgusting creepy crawlies & slithery creatures known to man, but I LOVE it rofl.

Everyone's got an opinion about the celebrities in the Jungle at the moment so here's mine :O) Robert - A very strong character but he's grown on me
Esther - Tries to mother everyone & I like her, especially when she's with Joe lol
Simon - Nice to look at
Martina - Is she there?
George - A legend in his own right & a lovely bloke. Not many 70 year olds can do 50 press ups!
Danni - She's OK
Carly - A wet blanket
Joe - I love him, he really makes me laugh & I want him to win
Nichola - Is getting on my nerves & if I could choose 1 person to go it would be her
Brian - I didn't really like him at first but he's grown on me
Timmy - I couldn't spend more than an hour with him, he's an idiot but he makes me laugh
David - Loves himself & is a huge windup merchant but not in a nice way

The best thing of all ~ Ant & Dec
The worst thing of all ~ Having to sit through the Iceland advert with Kerry Katona & Christopher Biggin. It's actually putting me off shopping in Iceland!

Did I ever think I would love such a programme :O)

No comments: