OMG it's nearly a week since I blogged. It's not because I haven't wanted to it's because I just haven't got round to it. We've had a lovely week and a fantastic weekend so here goes ...
1) The Christmas tree is up and decorated and so are the decorations around the house (but not as many as last year). 2) House was fab on Wednesday as usual.
3) The fridge freezer has been ordered but no delivery date as yet.
4) The new curtains are up in our bedroom.
5) Went out with the girls from work on Thursday night and had a brilliant time. We had a meal at the Royal China in Sandown & then spent the evening drinking 'Jacques' in the Kinges :O) 6) Lisa, Liam & Sam have been home for the weekend and it has been brilliant. 7) Gemma & Matt spent most of Saturday with us too & stayed for tea.
8) We made some homemade 2008 baubles.9) Andrew & I had a lovely walk along the sea front in Sandown this morning. It was beautiful and so nice to have some warm sunshine on our backs.Someone had written Merry Christmas in the sand lol
10) Went to see Elena's show tonight in St Thomas's Church in Newport. We had a great time and saw some friends from the days of tomato tasting. Didn't realise it's been 10 years since the last time we saw each other. Where does time go. 11) Liam & Sam have me hooked on the online puzzle Zahada
12) Oh & Joe Swash won I'm a Celebrity!!! I'm glad it's over, an hour & a half out of your evening is a long time to sit and watch TV lol.