Monday, December 08, 2008

It's More Zahada Than You Realise

OMG what a morning. Got to work and someone had turned the heating off over the weekend so it was only 1 degree above freezing in the office, it was actually warmer outside. I have my suspicions who it was and if it carry's on, I'm going to refuse to work. Enough said!

Not a lot else has happened today apart from getting to level 44 on Zahada. I will admit though, on 2 levels I cheated and googled some help with the answer. It's much easier with the help of Liam & Lisa & more fun :O)

I managed to watch Strictly Come Dancing on the iPlayer tonight whilst I wrote some Christmas cards, & Liam, if you're reading this, I still don't have a clue who'll win, sorry :O)

Two more sleeps until Elena's birthday, she's sooo excited. I hope it lives up to her expectations.

No comments: