Monday, January 19, 2009

When Life Is Jolly Rotten

Here is the 8th photo of my 365 ...
My comfy slippers that are falling apart but I don't want to throw them away.

Had a much better day at work today. Mr P has been working hard all weekend on the new bookings system & it's looking fab. All the worrying & panicking I've been doing has hopefully come to an end. I even pressed my 'panic over' button on the keyboard this morning, just to make sure it was working. Things could be looking up ... famous last words ;O)

Andrew's Mum is still in hospital and Andrew is really worried about her. I hope she's going to be OK. I think he really needs to see her but when you're 250 miles away it's not always that easy. The plan is to travel up to the frozen north on Friday & come back Sunday. My wonderful work colleagues have very kindly offered to cover my weekend shift. They are so good, they make the holiday park such a great place to work.

Talking of the A team, Nicky came to work this morning with a huge grin on her face. Her boyfriend took her to the top of the Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth at the weekend, got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. How romantic is that :O)
Congratulations Nickypoos xXx

Today, according to the experts, is the most depressing day of 2009!

So with that in mind, do you ever wonder if you could have been a better person? You know, things like, maybe I could have been kinder, maybe I could have kept my mouth shut instead saying what I think, maybe I could have put others first instead of thinking about myself & so on. I did that again today and then, as I was mooching around the internet I found this ...

The Good Tree. Matthew 7:17-18,20: Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.... Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

My girls are good and kind and thoughtful and sensible and hard working and gorgeous and wonderful and well, just the best in the world. Good fruit from a good tree? Things aren't that bad if you really think about it :O)

My advice ...

No comments: