Thursday, March 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Gemma

It's Gemma's 23rd birthday today. Am I old enough to have a daughter who is 23? I don't feel that old in my head but she's living proof, so I must be :O) Love you Gem xXx

Matt took her out for a meal last night and today she waited until everyone was home from work & school before she opened her cards & pesents. She is a sweetheart. She had lots of money, plus series 2 of Gavin & Stacey on DVD from Matt, a digital camera from Andrew & I, a heat mat and cross stitch from Elena & an SD card, pink travel adapter and 2 necklaces & earring sets from Lisa & Liam. I'm keeping my fingers & toes crossed for her that things are begining to turn around and a bit of good luck is coming her way. This week she sold our old cooker so she has £65 towards the maintenance on her car. The council look as if they are going to pay out too for the damage the pot hole did. Not only that, Kerri's Colin has been trying to help her get a job :O)

We are going to celebrate Gem's birthday when Lisa & Liam are home next so we can't wait :O)

1 comment:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Oh no I didn't realise it had been Gemmas birthday as well. Are you all born in March? Happy belated birthday Gemma