Friday, March 13, 2009

Tickets & Friday The Thirteenth

The holiday tickets have arrived!!! OMG how excited am I :O) Up until now it hasn't seemed real that we are going away but now it does & I'm ready to burst.

Not only that Gemma & I have been converting the club card vouchers this morning into Virgin Holiday deals. The first lot from my club card went through fine. The second lot from Andrew's club card went through fine. When we came to convert Gemma's the computer said NO. It said we had already used them and that was that. OMG I nearly had a heart attack so I bit the bullet & phoned Tesco. The answering machine message said ... Friday 13th March, we are experiencing problems with our computer and if you don't get a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours for the deals you've converted please try again. Phew! Good job I'm not superstitious lol.

No comments: