Sunday, July 12, 2009

What A Difference A Day Makes

Just as the title says, what a difference a day makes. Yesterday it was drizzling for most of the day and although I'm fond of warm sunny weather, I was pleased that my lawn was being watered. It is still looking decidedly patchy but I'm hoping it will improve soon. This is what it looked like after I'd mowed it this afternoon. The grass was still really dry even with the rain from yesterday. It could have had something to do with the wind because it's extremely windy today. Our next door neighbours (the nice ones) have put this up in their garden & it hasn't stopped twirling all day :O) Andrew's working really, really hard in the bathroom as I type. This morning he knocked a huge hole in the side of the house so the new waste pipe could be put in for the toilet. Then he started making everything good again and this afternoon he's even started plastering the wall. Liam's been for an interview today for a job so we've got everything crossed for him.

Gemma & Matt have taken Elena sailing again today. She's been looking forward to it all week. At least there's plenty of wind :O)

Still no news from Teresa. She updated her blog about 16 hours ago to say she was 3cms dilated so I'm hoping she's OK. I'm workiing on the 'no news is good news' theory.

No comments: