Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day, it makes me realise how lucky I am to have the best 3 daughters in the world, (nope, scrub that) the Universe :O) Just look what Elena & Andrew made me lol. It's a money tree lol. I'm saving up for a DSLR Camera, so any Christmas/Birthday money is going towards that. Thank you Elena xxx

Lisa bought me some lovely Soap & Glory products and this card :O) Inside it says ... hard to find, supportive, comfortable, always lifts you up, never lets you down or leaves you hanging and is always close to your heart :O) Thanks Lisa, I love it all xxx

The weather has been so gorgeous today Andrew & I went for another walk along the sea front. We called in at 'Fresh' (the cafe on pier street) for a Latte before coming back home. We always love talking about holidays and Andrew was telling me about one of his trips to America & Canada. We're going to drive through all those places when he retires :O)

No comments: