Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happiness

I've decided I'm not happy & usually I am a happy person. I have a few down times like everyone else but soon manage to pick myself up again. But just lately I have not been as happy as want to be. I've tried to analyse the situation and it all seems to boil down to one thing ... my job!

The customers are always wanting something for nothing or more than I think they are entitled to. My work colleagues can be really selfish & maybe they think the same of me, who knows.

I have been at the holiday park for 15 years now & seen many ups & downs, but I think the time has come to get out of the mad house and try & find somewhere 'normal' to work. Is there such a place? I know the job situation isn't brilliant at the moment, but one thing I have learnt over the years, is nothing stays the same for long.

So if anyone knows of a job going that is 9-5pm Monday Friday. Where I can work hard under the supervision of someone sensible, let me know ... pretty please :O)

1 comment:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Hi hun, I have always been selfish you probably just didn't notice when everything was going well. Everyone looks out for number one now and again but believe it or not I don't want you to leave! I think if you coast it out a bit everything will settle again but you must do what you've got to do.
There is no amazing nine to five job. In my experience people are the same wherever you go it's only the view that changes. I promise you I would actually miss you, even though I can be a right bitch nothings ever black and white.
P.S Anne Summers may want product testers I will pick us up an application form.