Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane ...

... Don't know when I'll be back again =)


Well OK, I'm not leaving on a jet plane until next week but it's really sunk in that I'm leaving the holiday park tomorrow! I had a hug from Lauren along with a box of Maltesers & a bunch of Lillies ~ thank you Lauren. Then Kerri came to see me with a lovely balloon and
this gorgeous luggage tag.
I love them, thank you so much Kerri xxx Tim bought me a big box of Thorntos chocolates. I had a cup & coaster set from Val, chocolates from Lewis, a cup & fridge magnet from Gloria and a really sweet lantern from the cleaners.

This is my favourite card (from Kerri of course) ...
inside it says ... To Vanda, good luck in your new job. You finally found the escape button on your keyboard. I will miss you loads. Luv ya Kerrie xxx

How gorgeous is that :O) I'm going to miss the place, especially my colleagues but I'm excited about starting my new job.

1 comment:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

I am so glad that you loved the card. It feels strange here without you.
I can't believe Tim bought you Thorntons. Bloody Hell...You are honoured Tim doesn't normally buy anything.
Well I hope you have the best time ever with Mickey.