Sunday, October 03, 2010

A New Job!


Andrew spent Friday & Saturday filling & rubbing down and today he started wallpapering!I went to B&Q today and bought curtains. Ooo it's getting exciting now isn't it :O)

Talking about exciting ... it's only 16 days until we go to America!! Can you believe it. We booked the holiday in April 2009 and we are nearly down to single figures, way hay!!!

My other big news this week is I got a new job! I applied for it a couple of weeks ago and was lucky enough to get an interview. I was whittled down to 8 people & then was asked back for a second interview with 2 others. Mr Gough (my new manager) phoned me 2 days later to say I got the job! So I handed in my notice on Thursday and told everyone at work on Friday. I will miss my colleagues & the holiday park. I've been there 15 years so it's been a big part of my life. I start my new job on the Monday after we get home from holiday :O) At least there will be no more weekend or evening shifts to work or unreasonable customers to deal with.

No comments: