Monday, August 18, 2008

Clubcard Virgin

Oooo I'm so excited, Mr T has sent some clubcard points, quite a few actually ;O) Now comes the hard bit of converting them all into money to spend in the Virgin catalogue. This is what I'm contemplating, what do you think? It's a little Island called Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa. It's a 140km seaplane transfer from the airport at Male in the Maldives. It looks like a little slice of heaven doesn't it :O) I'm hoping it's small enough to walk round in a day lol. The girls want us to leave Elena at home because we are going there for our Silver Wedding Anniversary but I don't think she's old enough to leave on her own & Andrew wants a snorkling/diving partner and I don't breath underwater even with the use of a snorkle or breathing masky thing. I have tried but it feels as if someone is trying to suffocate me.

Now if that wasn't fantastic enough I have a second holiday planned later on in 2009 ~ Florida. My gorgeous cousin Chris has offered to bake us in Floridian sunshine & bring ice cold drinks to us complete with little umbrellas :O) In return we hope to do our fair share of washing up etc. Now anyone that reads this today has to hope & pray that the Hurrican about to hit Florida is a mild one and that Chris and all her friends & neighbours stay safe. We're all thinking of you sweetie xXx

No comments: