Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TOO British???

I heard something on the TV yesterday that really, really upset me. The Red Arrows may not be part of the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics because they are "TOO British". OMFG, is that not a racist statement in itself. Did the Chinese debate whether fireworks were TOO Chinese? Do the RAF only let white English males join their force? How the hell can something be TOO British,? Heavens above, they will be shooting the Queen next for being the head of the country ~ I'm disgusted!!!

I've just written an e-mail to Boris Johnson asking him if the statement is true. I know how the media love to twist things to make 'News'.

By email: mayor@london.gov.uk

Postal Address:

Boris Johnson
Mayor of London
Greater London Authority
City Hall
The Queen's Walk
More London
London SE1 2AA

Been outside to hang the washing out and look what I found :O)


No comments: