Thursday, October 09, 2008

Sign's Everywhere

Todays word at HSMSHS is 'Sign' so here's mine. It's Gemma's snowglobe :O) She bought it from Euro Disney many moons ago. There's many more signs around when I look this morning. There's the washing basket full of wet washing which is a sign that I should not be on the computer at all, I should be in the garden hanging it out on the line to dry. There's a sign here that somebody loves me (ooo Im feeling all warm & fuzzy inside) thank you Teresa, I love you too :O) There's also this sign written for me by Elena, isn't she fab :O) The story behind the sign stems from my not so brilliant day yesterday lol. After tea I didn't move for fear of something happening ROFL. So I phoned Lisa to see if she was OK. Had a lovely chat to both her & Liam. Caught up with all the news & guess what, they are coming home next week for the weekend {grin}. Just before we said our goodbye's & I love you's Lisa asked me if I had taken her form to the Dentist? OMG I had completely forgotten about it. So this is where my blogging ends today. I have to go to the Dentist, hang the washing out & do my other jobs. Go to Morrisons to see about an offer they have on Fuji Finepix cameras. According to PTS they have a digi camera for £49!! This would be superb for Elena for her birthday as it's just the right price. Then I have to be at work for 1pm today. Yikes it's 11am already, OK, I'm going ~ bye!

11 comments:

Bobs said...

Love your 'Sign' shot! It made me smile this morning. :)

Diana said...

Me too!

Igotmebabe said...

Great smiley shots, hope your visit to the dentist went ok
Janette

Cheyne said...

Your signs make me grin!!

Shannon said...

You have great little signs everywhere!

anita said...

what a great selection of signs you found!
anita
x

Enigma said...

Great shots all! The end of a long day here. Made me chuckle!

Anonymous said...

Ihr habt eine schoene Webseite hier, und vielciht schaut Ihr euch auchmal meine an, ok Sex im Internet ist nicht jedermans Sache, aber eben meine erste Homepage. Danke und macht weiter so!
[url=http://anal.sexbloga.com/[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Delete shis text plz. Sorry

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ebiteua.com/forum72-prostitutki-dnepropetrovska-i-oblasti.html]Проститутки Днепропетровск[/url]