Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Angels & Gordon Ramsey

Guess what we've done tonight for the first time ever :O) We cooked along with Godon Ramsey! He showed us how to cook Chicken Tikka Masala & ooooo it was lovely. We will definitely be having that again. I wanted to take photos obviously but it was so good, we'd eaten it before I even thought of the camera lol. So here is Gordon's curry and, even if I say so myself, ours looked as good as that!! Lisa took some decorations from home to put up at her house in Roehampton. The only thing she was missing was an angel for the top of her tree so she made one :O) Isn't it fab ROFL :O) Liam's very, very busy for the next 2 weeks with exams, so we all have to keep our fingers crossed that he survives, poor thing.
I can't believe Elena will be 14 tomorrow. Today after school she asked if I had bought her a badge. Well, it never crossed my mind, so we went and got some diesel & called at the card shop. Luckily they had 1 left with 14 on it so she's a happy bunny. I think she wants to wear it to school tomorrow so everyone will know it's her birthday lol.

No comments: