Monday, January 12, 2009

I Love SuzyB

Yep, I love SuzyB, it's official :O) She is my source of inspiration in the blogging world (thank you Suzy) and if I could chose anyone to write my diary for me it would be her. She is fab at taking photos, creating scrapbook pages, designing and making cards and has a wicked sense of humour. I was reading the wonderful tales about her family last night and how there seems to be a new craze going on at the moment, where by, everyone's taking a photo a day for 365 days. After googling it and reading more about it I thought I would join in. Don't know how far I'll get but hey. Luckily it doesn't have to be a super dooper photo, just an everyday 'something' or other. I sort of do it already but I really need to get into the habit of taking my camera everywhere. Note to self: I may need a bigger bag ;O)

No.1 Everyday before work I look around to see what I can take with me for lunch & nibbles. I always end up with a couple of pieces of fruit from the dish. You can't beat Comice pears, Pink Lady apples & satsumas :O)

The sad news today is that Lisa & Liam have gone. Now we are back to three bodies rattling around in a much emptier four bedroomed house. I managed to grab this quick photo before they said goodbye and this one as they were getting in the car (I was in the porch still in my dressing gown ~ maybe a bit too much info lol). Elena will be home from school soon, probably soaking wet because it's blowing a hooley out there so I'll say goodbye and go and run a nice hot bath for her. Did someone say they were making tea?

Back now for a late news flash. Gemma's made a blog and it's fab :O)

Mum & Dad have been to see us and have been telling us about Auntie Mal (Marilyn). She is my Dad's youngest sister and is only 1 year older than Andrew. She lives in France with her husband. They went on holiday to Egypt just before Christmas and on the flight back she complained of feeling ill. To cut a long story short she is now in intensive care in a hospital in France. She is paralysed from the waist down with a disease called Guillians Barre. It's an auto immune disease caught in African countries and there is no cure! Poor thing :O(

Other family news; Uncle Vaughn has lost his job and cousin Lee's working a 4 day week. He's split up with his partner & is living at home. Cousin Matthew has lost his job (bless him) and his sister, Alison, has split up from her husband. Everyone else seems to be OK.

Oh and Teresa *waves* you need to update your blog xXx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww you big softy you, Im touched. Well we knew that anyway but you know what I mean.

Well done you for doing the 365, you're a better woman than I am, I know I'd never keep up!

xx