Monday, February 16, 2009

The Best of British Home Stores

Spent Yesterday at work trying to work out the hours & rotas for the year. A fun day ~ not! Nicky is leaving at the end of February and the boss has decided he isn't replacing her. So the three of us are being expected to cover 7 days a week from 9am to 8pm. Deep joy. To make sure I don't lose any of my holiday I decided I would have this week off with Elena, as it's the school half term.

Andrew, on the other hand, had been tiling the kitchen & putting the architrave back. He's finished one wall & is half way up the cooker wall.

Today has been great. I took Elena & Gemma with me to Newport to buy some holiday clothes. I managed to get 2 dresses & a bikini with matching Kaftan. I was so thrilled to find them as usually I know what I want but can't find it any where. We also managed to get Elena a couple of t-shirts and a funky doody bikini. She's going to model them tomorrow for me so I can take photos. Well all but the bikini, she's refusing to where it until she's in the Maldives.

No comments: