Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mother's Day

What a lovely weekend we've had. After work on Saturday Andrew & I went to B&Q to buy a blind and door curtain for the kitchen. Then afterwards we walked along Cowes seafront. The sunshine bought everyone out in their droves. The ice cream man must have made a fortune as every other person was eating an ice cream. In the evening we all went to the Ponderosa in Ryde for tea. We had such a great time I forgot to take any photos. There were 9 of us all together, including us 5, Liam, Sam, Matt & Skateboard Steve.

It's been Mother's day today and I have been thoroughly spoilt yet again. I had some beautiful tulips from Gemma & a fan for my holidays :O)From Lisa I had a lovely photograph frame with a gorgeous photo in it of my 3 girls And, if that wasn't enough Elena bought me series one of Gavin & Stacey Andrew cooked a magnificent roast chicken dinner for everyone including Sam & Steve.

While I was at work, Andrew took some photos of the girls for me.

No comments: