Friday, May 08, 2009

Long Lost

Well, I had to wait 12 months for my favourite author, Harlan Coben, to write another book. When I got the e-mail saying it was to be released in March I was so excited. Just in time for my holiday I thought but alas, that was the US release date and us, over the pond, had to wait until April 30th to get a copy. Last week Andrew treated me to it and it's been sat on the cupboard in the front room ever since. I've looked at it, admired it & even stroked the dust jacket but Wednesday it all got too much and I just had to read it. I knew what would happen, I'd try and ration myself to make it last longer but I ended up reading 90% of it the same day and finished it off last night. So much for making it last hey. It didn't help knowing he'd bought his famous characters back, Myron, Wyn, Esperanza & Big Cindy :O) I don't know what it is about his books, I just can't put them down. Oh and just in case you were wondering, it was brill :O)

No comments: