Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our Silver Wedding Anniversary

25 years ago today Andrew & I got married. I can't believe it's 25 years ago. I loved my wedding day, we had such a great time. The weather was beautiful and everyone enjoyed themselves.

Being married to Andrew just seemed like complete freedom to me. To get up when I wanted, eat what I wanted and when I wanted etc. it was sheer bliss. 25 years later, I love him even more than I did then, if that's possible :O)

So, this morning, we got up for work & Lisa had decorated the downstairs mirror with a big banner saying Congratulations. She'd put all the cards, present & Elena's balloon on the shelf, what a lovely thing to greet you in the morning, thank you Lisa. I went to work & Kerri had put a card & a cake in the drawer for me thanks Kerri I love it. Work was really busy & I'd had enough by the time I'd finished. When I got home Elena gave me a big hug which always makes me feel better. Mum & Dad had popped in to see us & had bought a card & a present for us, a Galileo Thermometer.Just before Andrew got home from work the door bell rang. A lady stood there with a flower arrangement for me. She said she tried to get the flowers as close to the photograph as she could. Puzzled, I said thank you, and carried them into the dining room. As I looked at them I realised they were the same flowers I'd had in my wedding bouquet, pale orange lillies, peach roses & gypsy grass (gypsophila). The little card said ... OMG I was so touched, he made me cry. Is there any end to this mans tallents lol. Andrew I love you more than you will ever know.

We had money from Andrew Mum & Teresa and the gang and Teresa had put this on her blog (click here). Thank you sweetie xXx We had a box of Heros from Elena with this poem Lisa had put 25 cadburys roses in a silver bag for each of us and Gem bought a box of Thorntons & a till spit from Tesco for 200 points on H&B :O) Thank you girls, I love you more than Santa xXx

Andrew had also bought me 2 beautiful glass & silver photo frames & some chocolates & I bought him a photo frame (great minds think alike) and this ... 1 week in Egypt next February at the Jungle Aqua Park Hotel in Hurguarda :O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A mutual method of [url=http://www.wedding-gifts.org]wedding gifts [/url] giving is to acquire one online. There are various stores that give this type of secondment from their website. The most habitual combination gifts are from numerous categories such as cookhouse utensils, cookware, products in behalf of the rest-home, appliances, decorations repayment for the house, and of course china.

The online put by will enfranchise the prize to the destination on hour and in a beautiful package. Most of the stores tease a large grouping of juncture gifts and drink an gain over the generic whack store. You can do a celebrated deal of shopping online and spare filthy lucre, tax, gas, and of course time. You can also get the drift pictures and look at reviews in the interest of the products.
It is sharp to sparely sit at haunt and order the element at your leisure. Another major emphasize is the fact that you can even requisition a flair from another country.

When you excellent a artefact online this can actually luxury your stress. In today's hectic over the moon marvellous people honourable don't comprise the on occasion to come to see ten stores to identify the flawless juncture gift. Some larger store will even brook you to return or stock exchange the online item.

You can also cater a special come with specialized dry-point, magnificent wrapping essay, or even a discriminating poem all online.

Instant you require the task of verdict that skilful gift. The bride may on the side of some type of jewelry such as earrings, bracelets, necklaces, or pendants. This can be expensive but a inordinate idea.

The groom may like sports joint items such as jerseys, golf shit, out of doors vestments, or straight drab cash. Another mixture may be to believe for the couple together.

A brobdingnagian baksheesh instead of couples could be pillow cases, photo frames, wedding plates and photo albums. A courteous prize as a service to their haunt would be great. Another great but costly notion is digital cameras, camcorders, or china and crystal.

No occurrence what cumshaw you decide on they can all be purchased online at your favorite website.

Silver Wedding said...

silver wedding gifts services.