Wednesday, October 07, 2009

SG.U

I put the heating on last night, not because I gave in to the cold evenings but because we've had the carpets cleaned. It took Mick the carpet cleaner from 9am to 12:45 to clean the lounge, dining room & hall, landing & stairs carpets and what an amazing job he's made. They look like new :O) I had to be at work at 1pm so he finished just in time.

All I have to do now is try & dry them out. It's not stopped raining here since yesterday morning which is great for the garden but not for the carpets. Good job it's still warm :O)

We watched the new Stargate Universe last night on Sky and I have to say it was really good. Andrew was in heaven as they showed both episode 1 & 2 and then did a follow up of interviews & behind the scenes stuff. The one character that stood out for me was the actor David Blue. I always like the geeks lol & it seems like SG.U is no exception. I caught up with the new episode of House in the morning and I swear this is the best season yet. The episode starred the amazing James Earl Jones as a dictator and I was glued to the seat. It is definitely worth watching.

2 comments:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

All I can say is no no no to your taste in men. ( Andrew is the exception of course )

elena said...

Hiay mum love u loads thanks 4 doing my farm :)