Thursday, March 11, 2010

Merlin Passes

The postman delivered my clubcard deals today so we can get some Annual Merlin Passes for next weekend. We can use them on the London Eye, Madame Tussauds, London Aquarium & London Dungeons. It's going to be a good day :O)

I got £80 of Bella Italia tokens too so we can have a lovely meal in Covent Garden before we go & watch the Lion King at the Lyceum.

I've been doing loads of research into Orlando and have found 2 things I would love to do, I think we may need more than 2 weeks ;O) Keeping in the spirit of halloween there is a Haunted Carriage Ride at Fort Wilderness where you ride through the woods whilst listening to the Ledgend of Sleepy Hollow! The other is a cruise for up to 10 people which takes you down to Epcot to watch the fireworks & light show.

We are thinking about driving to Clearwater too whilst we're there, just to have a swim in the Gulf of Mexico. I've been told it's about 2 hours away & if we like it we may just book into a motel overnight & stay for 2 days, who knows. I love all the planning.

No comments: