Goodness me I've been spending money like water today. I've spent £1199.00 of our hard earned money on 4 lots of theme park tickes ... ouch! I've been shopping around and these were the cheapest I could find.
With the Disney & Universal Combo Pass you have complete freedom to come and go as you please and hop from park to park in one day at the following parks:
* Magic Kingdom Park
* Disney's Hollywood Studios
* Disney's Animal Kingdom
* Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park*
* Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park*
* Universal Studios®
* Universal’s Islands of Adventure®
PLUS your ticket also gives you access to the following great venues for the duration of your ticket:
* Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge)
* DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Park (excludes prize games)
* Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course ( tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
* Universal CityWalk® (Some of the venues require you to be aged 21 years or above and photo ID is required. The CityWalk® portion of the ticket is also not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events and does not include movies at Universal Cineplex.)
Tickets are valid for 14 consecutive days from the first time you visit any of the theme parks or any of the additional venues. Tickets expire after 14 days irrespective of how many times the ticket has been used.
*Please note that the Disney Water Parks are subject to season closure for their annual maintenance. Only one water park will be closed at any one time.
Now I AM excited :O) The only other things we need to pay for are the tickets to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party & a day at the Everglades riding round on an Airboat :O) But alas, my holiday funds have been depleted & the balance is showing zero. So for the next few months it will be all work & no spending!! Can we do it? YES WE CAN!!
I sorted ESTA out this morning too, all 3 of us have been done & approved. Just got to wait for Gemma's passport to do hers.